A luxurious collection of Wings suitcases created for the most demanding customers. Suitcases from the latest collection, made of light and resistant material - Polypropylene.
Polypropylene is the most commonly used material in the production of high-quality suitcases. It is characterized by high flexibility, making it extremely resistant to impact!
External, pleasant to the touch rubber handles and a combination lock with the TSA system integrated into the case, that's what characterizes this model. The case has a durable, duralumin frame built into the case, which prevents damage, e.g. during handling. Equipped with 4 double rotary rubber wheels with metal bearings (rotated 360 degrees), which ensure stability and lightness of driving in any direction. The interior lined with a signed lining. Upper zippered compartment with an additional mesh pocket. The lower compartment has straps to secure luggage.
- Upper material - Polypropylene
- 4 ball-bearing wheels that rotate 360 degrees
- Two-level telescopic handle
- Two-chamber center divided by a zipper
- Internal straps to secure luggage
- The external dimensions include all elements that protrude out of the case body